Evodeck is an IT company founded in 2017, based in Hamburg and Faro. Our mission
is to build outstanding software and cloud solutions for our clients.
We are devoted to the agile way of working at the highest level. We believe that the key to success is clearly the people in our teams, we have people who work together, who are committed to a common goal, and who set their performance targets when it comes to teamwork.
We are looking for you, an experienced and pragmatic Front-End developer, willing to join our cross-functional team and embrace challenging projects.
You have strong knowledge in Front-end technologies, and you are ready to work together with a team and share your talent with them. And most importantly, you're someone passionate about your work. Does it sound like you? Then what are you waiting for? Take on our challenge and join Evodeck!
As an Agile team member, you will...
- Work with our teams located in Hamburg and Faro;
- Thrive in a fast-learning environment, and we expect that you share your knowledge as well;
- Never work on something off-the-shelf, but actively create value and work closely with the product owner to achieve the best;
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications;
- Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed;
- Document and maintain software functionality;
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- A degree in Computer Science or a closely related field;
- Experience with React.js and good understanding of its core principles;
- Thorough understanding of HTML5/CSS3, RESTful APIs, JSON and Node.Js;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Good communication skills and fluent English (written and spoken, it is absolutely necessary, we are a German based company, and we often communicate in English)
- You’re an EU citizen or are otherwise legally allowed to work in Portugal.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for web applications and services;
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- Previous experience working in remotely teams.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental insurance;
- A company with flat hierarchy, because we believe in team involvement in the decision-making process;
- Flexible and collaborative work environment;
- Possibility to attend to dev-talks, trainings and other events;
- For now, due to the pandemic situation, this is a fully remote position. As soon as health, safety restrictions are lifted, we are planning on returning to our office (which was completely renewed btw) and you will be able to work from the office or remotely. (We only recruit in Portugal, due to legal or time zone considerations).
If you think you will be a good fit, write a few words introducing yourself and explaining why you want to work with us and attach your CV (in English) so that we can get to know you better.
To apply click on the button below.