Full Stack Software Engineer
Faro, Faro, PortugalSoftware development
We develop web apps, mobile apps and powerful backend systems - for this we work at our location in Faro and remote. Our innovative, dynamic team is eager for your support as Fullstack Software Engineer. We are looking forward to a collaboration where you can contribute your skills and ideas.
With us you are welcome! We are open to all ages, backgrounds, religions and genders. And we value all our colleagues, no matter if you are a career changer from freeCodeCamp or a master graduate in computer science. If you can convince us of your skills, then you've come to the right place.
With us, you will work on exciting projects in a wide variety of industries and implement modern applications based on technologies such as REACT, .NET 6, GraphQL & Co and tools such as Git, Docker or Kubernetes. You will also be able to deal with a wide range of specialized challenges, from business-critical business applications to applications in real-time communication, streaming and the use of artificial intelligence.
At Evodeck, you will...
- work with motivated, open and really friendly colleagues
- assist in conceptional processes of the product development with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- have the opportunity to always learn new technologies
- be able to provide ideas and suggestions for improvement, whether related to technology, project or internal team processes
You will bring
- Experience with REACT and good understanding of its core principles
- 2+ years of experience in C# / .NET development and web-based applications
- Good communication skills and fluent English (written and spoken, as the project language is usually English)
- You’re an EU citizen or are otherwise legally allowed to work in Portugal
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Openness and interest in new technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with .NET 6 and NodeJS
- Knowledge of WebRTC Streaming, Websockets, MQTT, Selective Forwarding Units (SFU) and Tensorflow.js
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for web applications and services, preferably on Azure
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- An above average salary
- A private health and dental insurance (after the probation period)
- A company with flat hierarchy, because we believe in team involvement in the decision-making process
- Flexible work location, you can work remotely, on site at our Faro's office or in a hybrid system
- Modern office with everything you need
- Informal and relaxed work environment
- Healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks and drinks at the office
- Team activities and get-togethers, because we believe that people are happier when they get together and stay connected
- Possibility to attend to dev-talks, trainings and other events
If you think you will be a good fit, write a few words introducing yourself and explaining why you want to work with us and attach your CV (in English) so that we can get to know you better.
To apply, click on the button below.